Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Reason # 854 Why I Love MSH

He's such a sweet nerd. I mean that in the best possible way. I'm a nerd and always have been, but he's grown into his nerdiness. This quality became quite apparent today when I saw an invitation he sent to some of his friends to celebrate his last day.

Subject: Drinks tomorrow after work?

I'll buy the first 2 rounds if you'll drink'em...with or without EtOH.
Your choice.
Thursday(tomorrow) 4:30 till 6
RSVP ASAP so I can call in reservations


EtOH = Ethyl Alcohol or booze. How adorable is that? Of course, the email went to a bunch of scientists, so it was appropriate. Just seeing that brought a smile to my face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! And thank you for explaining the chemistry notation, I never did take chemistry in school so that was lost on me.