Friday, May 9, 2008

Oh Blog, I'm sorry I've been gone so long

I'm sorry I've been gone so long. We went out to DC and Bethesda on Saturday with the good doctor and his family. As soon as we got home that evening, MSH and I fell straight into bed and went to sleep. I woke up Sunday morning, sick. Stayed home from work on Monday, sick. I went to work on Tuesday, sick. I really started feeling better yesterday, but MSH and I met up with a bunch of his co-workers for dinner and drinks after work yesterday and went straight to bed when we got home last night. So today, I vow to post two or three fat posts for you all. I don't have any photos of food to show you with my recipe review because I was too sick to cook all week, but I do have photos of the doctor's son's, the J-boys (their names all begin with J) and some good news. But, the biggest thing right now is, I'm not sick anymore!

No comments: