Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm Terrible, and I Apologize

I know, I know, I promised a post on Sunday about the Cherry Blossom festival. Well, it looks like it's going to be tomorrow before I can get one up. We were just terribly busy and tired yesterday, and tonight my father-in-law is coming into town. We're having dinner with him, and I'm very busy at work. For now, I'll leave you with at least one photo. Tomorrow I'll post more, including one to compare this one to. I am having a tough time deciding which one I like better, so I'll let you give me some input. I may decide to print one of each, then mat and frame them and hang them next to each other.



In this photo, I chose to focus on a few blossoms with a background of a tree full of blossoms.

MSH enjoyed the festival, too. On the way home, he remarked that going to the festival was not high on his list of things to do before he died, but at least he could say that he had done it. Oh, and we met the most adorable octogenarian and shared our table with him at lunch, but more on him tomorrow, too. I HAVE TO GET TO WORK!

No comments: