Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Birthday, Bryson!

I had this all ready to go & forgot to publish it on Wednesday. After writing the Memories entry and trading emails with my Aunt Joyce, I just plumb forgot. I'm sorry little man.


This little guy who loves trains and trucks and tractors got to go to a Thomas the Train event in Alabama this past weekend. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the above photo, but I did, and if JED Photography asks me to remove it I will. However, if they are smart, they won't ask me to because it's free advertising.

According to my mother-in-law, his party was wildly successful, requiring a couple of emergency trips to the grocery store for more supplies. Obviously, this little monkey is loved by many.

Happy 2nd birthday, Bryson. We love you little dude!

From Uncle MSH & Aunt Me.

No comments: