Thursday, July 17, 2008

And finally, we have lift off!

After spending the last 2 months wondering if MSH would be offered and accept the job in Georgia, then waiting for the Army to give us our Permanent Change of Station orders, then waiting for our travel orders to be approved, we're finally heading to Georgia tonight for our house-hunting trip. I know y'all just heard about the move last week, but this has been stressing me out since March!
MSH had to take off work today to meet with the folks who handle the moving, so I've left the packing for this trip up to him since we didn't actually find out that we're leaving tonight until this morning. Here's hoping I don't spend the next 5 days in platform heels and hot pants (not that I acually own any hot pants, but you never know)! See y'all next week!
Here's a little something to keep you smiling

Aren't BK & Ivey growing up pretty?

PS Have you noticed my love of the parenthetical expression(I think it stems from my love of sarcasm) and my fondess of the word "so". I am so going to have to work on that.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Your girls are gorgeous!

I am all about the parenthetical digression. I never thought about it, but I think you're right about it stemming from sarcasm. Also, I tend to explain too much. Anyway, it SO won't bother me when you use it! ;-)

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

I live in Georgia, so we'll practically be bloggy neighbors! And the girls are beautiful!