Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's been WAY too long

OK, so I know that I haven't posted anything in like over 6 months, but I'm back. I promise.

We've moved into our first house; I've had a temp job and gotten a real job; we've adopted a dog; and I've been able to see my family more times in the last 6 months than in all of the last 4 years combined. I've also started a quilt, started making napkins and place mats for my mother, and started an exercise routine, none of which I have completed. It's been wonderful.

I haven't been blogging because I've been busy and lazy. We're finally getting settled into a routine, and I even have photos of 2 new recipes, our house, and the dog to share with you. But first I have to get the photos off my laptop. My Sweet Husband has taken my laptop out of town with him, so I won't be able to get those posts done until he gets back Saturday.

So, lets just ignore the fact that I've taken a 6 month hiatus and get back to what's really important--food, crafts, family, and memories, with a few opinions thrown in for good measure.

I hope I haven't lost my 4 readers during my period of neglect. I'll be before the weekend ends with another post. Until then, my dears, good night. I feel better already.

Laura

No comments: